CONVENIENT & RELIABLE SOLUTIONS FOR SELF STORAGE IN CAPE TOWN
At Store Fast, we understand that some things in life just happen and that you may suddenly find yourself in need of extra storage space, which is why we offer affordable, secure, and flexible self storage Cape Town. Self storage is becoming more and more popular worldwide, as more people find themselves running out of space at home or at work.
Whether you are moving home or office, you are going overseas, you feel that it’s time to de-clutter, or you just need some more space to yourself, we have the perfect storage solution for you! Our storage facilities are situated in Elsies River Industrial and are suitable for storing any home or office goods.
We have different storage units available, varying in size, to meet the diverse requirements of our clients. Choosing the right size for your storage needs also means that you will not be paying for space you will not be using. Our team can assist you in choosing the right unit size for your storage needs! We also have a 1-ton goods lift available to assist clients in lifting heavy items. Its internal dimensions are 1450mm W x 2300mm L x 2000 H.
Our facilities are fitted with advanced security measures to ensure that your stored goods are safe at all times. As you are the only one that will have access to your storage unit, you can also be sure of complete privacy. Furthermore, our storage units are also protected against fire, pests and water damage.
For our clients’ convenience and peace of mind, we also have a selection of packaging materials available for sale at our storage facilities. We sell storage boxes, bubble wrap, tape, markers, and more, to ensure that your belongings are safely packed away. By safely packing away your items, you can be sure that it will not become damaged while in storage with us. For some valuable packing and storing tips, please see Packaging Supplies.
For fast and secure storage solutions that meet your requirements, look no further!
Why self storage is a good idea:
For anyone who requires additional space, be it short- or long-term, self storage is the way to go. Our storage units at Store Fast consist of units of various sizes to meet your specific storage requirements. The units range from 3m² to 11 m², and the cost of our units also vary depending on size. Whether you are looking to store home or office items, we have the perfect solution for you!
Some of the most common reasons why people require additional storage space include:
- Home renovations may require you to empty your interior space. Short-term storage is the ideal solution and at Store Fast, you will find storage solutions that won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
- Sometimes when moving to a new home, you may require temporary storage space. Our self storage units are the ideal solution. Please note, our minimum rental period is one month.
- Changes in one’s marital status may lead you to needing storage solutions. When getting a divorce, for example, you and your partner may move to smaller homes and will require additional space to temporarily store some of your belongings.
- When travelling often, self storage is a great solution to ensure that your belongings are kept safe while you are not at home.
- A fair amount of businesses makes use of storage to store archived documents and inventories. Doing so will not only ensure that safety of your documents, but it will also free up space in the office.
- If you find that you have several items at home, or at work, that you do not use often – and it is only taking up space – making use of our self storage solutions will allow you to free up some space.
ITEMS YOU CANNOT STORE
in our facilities
Listed here are a few items that are prohibited from being stored at Store Fast’s storage facilities. Items are either classified as hazardous or unsuitable for self storage. Please take the time to go through this list to ensure that your storage boxes do not contain any of the following items:
- Any hazardous items
- Living plants
- Animals or Animal Products
- Toxins, poisonous or contaminated items
- Gas Cylinders (Full or empty)
- Firearms, explosives or ammunition
- Radioactive goods
- Flammable Liquids such as Aerosols, Kerosene, Bleach, Gasoline, Lighter Fluid, Paint Thinner, Ammonia, and more.
- Food items or any perishable goods
- Illegal or stolen items
LET'S TALK STORAGE